In this link you can find the little book Luca Baglivo wrote with my collaboration. Here the same book with my notes written during lesson.
Hereafter other teaching material:
- Some slides about kinematics also in ppt format updated and with the links to the videos. Here some notes about Swedish wheels dynamics and application on mobile robots.
- A Matlab file and a Simulink file to simulate a differential drive robot
- Point-to-point path planning and the notes on Piecewise constant inputs example on a monocycle
- Continuous curvature path planning
- Path control: ICR (Instantaneous Centre of Rotation) also known as “Pure Pursuit” path control. A publication that introduce the ICR path control and compare with other two state of the art methods
- An example in Matlab that implement the Pure Pursuit path control and another geometric method. Here the Matlab main file and here the built control function, here another, simpler, control function.
- A link to an interesting document from Canergy Mellon University.
- Potential field path planning slides. Matlab script to launch the simulation, the Matlab function that implement the potential field control, a script to visualize the potential field. A tutorial from professor Erturk that I used for some parts of the matlab scripts and functions. Further references for harmonic functions: ref 1 and ref 2.
- A* path planning